Are you looking to take the next step in your career? This exciting opportunity has arisen in this highly sought after hospital on the Sunny Queensland Coastline. You will have the ability to move into a role, lead the team and provide a high level of clinical excellence and leadership.
This role is suited to a clinical expert with an extensive background in the Theatre/Peri Operative Department. This hospital covers a range of services including acute general medical, surgical, gastroenterology, orthopaedics, rehabilitation and obstetrics in an acute care setting.
The hospital is based in Coastal Queensland in a regional setting extremely close to swimmable beaches, a rain forest on your door step, art galleries and museums within the town and a host of other activates and sightseeing options to keep you entertained with your well balanced new lifestyle.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years experience within the peri operative department
- Experience as a Scrub/Scout and/or Anaesthetics/Recovery
- Experience as a clinical leadership role e.g. Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Educator or Nurse
- High levels of communication both documented and verbal
- Highly desirable experience within a regional setting though not necessary
- Able to relocate
- To provide leadership in clinical care with demonstrated theatre/peri operative management experience
- Ability to lead, guide and collaborate with all members of the multi disciplinary team
- Management of performance appraisals
- Responsible for the identification of learning needs within the ward
- Formulation of clinical education portfolio's relevant to the requirements of the hospital
- Responsible for the quality and safety for all staff members
- Friendly regional location close beautiful beaches
- Excellent salary with salary sacrificing package and relocation allowance
- Career progression with executive management support
- Training and professional development support
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris on 0455023091 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 145263 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.