Nurse Unit Manager | NUM | Oncology | Haematology
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced nurse with experience in Oncology to join and manage this highly regarded oncology team. Due to an upcoming retirement this position has become available and waiting for a passionate nurse to join the team.
The lifestyle on offer will be envious to all - time to spend with your friends/family, explore the surrounding mountains and trails, fresh produce a plenty, exceptionally affordable house prices all within easy reach to Brisbane this large regional town is ready for you the ambitious and enthusiastic Nurse keen to further develop your skills.
This much loved not for private hospital is located just over an hour from Brisbane and has a dedicated oncology/haematology unit with over 20 beds. Covering both medical and radiation oncology, this unit has over 10,000 admissions per year and with a supportive team and management you will be able to take the next step in your career.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 years experience within the oncology department
- Experience in a clinical leadership role e.g. Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Educator or Facilitator
- High levels of communication both documented and verbal
- Highly desirable experience within a regional setting though not necessary
- Able to relocate
- To provide leadership in clinical care with demonstrated oncology management experience
- Ability to lead, guide and collaborate with all members of the multi disciplinary team
- Management of performance appraisals
- Responsible for the identification of learning needs within the ward
- Formulation of clinical education portfolio's relevant to the requirements of the hospital
- Responsible for the quality and safety for all staff members
- Excellent salary with salary sacrificing package and relocation allowance
- Career progression with executive management support
- Training and professional development support
- Free Car Parking
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Frontline Health Brisbane on 0455023091, quoting Ref No. 144377 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.