This Private Hospital is bright, modern with over 180 beds servicing the Adelaide region. It is conveniently located, close to CBD offering an acute setting covering a comprehensive range of services including surgical services, medical, rehabilitation, intensive care and obstetrics. The hospital has over 8 Operating Theatres which support extensive surgical services including Orthopaedics, Colorectal surgery, Cardiac, Urology, ENT and Plastic Surgery.
You'll be a dynamic and enthusiastic health care professional to lead a team of experienced, supportive and friendly staff in the Scrub/Scout department.
Your duties will include as the Nurse Unit Manager include all aspects of patient care, monitoring the standards of service, ensuring outstanding clinical outcomes and leading by example. Reporting to the Perioperative Services Manager, you'll have the chance to be a part of a supportive and successful unit.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- 5 years post registration experience and able to demonstrate expert clinical practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and evaluate Quality improvement programs
- Post graduate qualification in management or working towards
- Friendly, beautiful and central location close to everything
- Sensational Level 3 salary with salary sacrificing package
- Career progression with executive management support
- Training and professional development support
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Lee on 08 9218 8213 or 0418 638 198, quoting Ref No. 144202 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.