Located on the Sunny Queensland Coastline in one of the most beautiful hospitals in Regional Queensland. This major hospital provides a broad range of services including ENT, acute general medical, surgical, cardiac, gastroenterology, oncology, rehabilitation and obstetrics in an acute care setting.
Your New Role:
You will be an experienced Nurse Manager who can bring their clinical expertise and experience into this key leadership role. Moving into this new opportunity you will have the ability to grow and develop a positive team and culture within the unit.
You will be responsible for the clinical services and management of the team in a highly respected Hospital in the Cardiac Cath Lab department that covers interventional and vascular services. You'll continue to be a positive role model to staff offering support and guidance whilst maintaining the clinical standards.
- Professional development programmes
- A friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to develop and implement your dream team
- Close to the beach with all the big city services
- A trusted and long standing organisation
- Excellent Salary Package
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience within a hospital setting
- Relevant Post Grad exp.
- Highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a senior management position in a clinical setting
- Strong understanding of the business & financial acumen
- Strong team player and leadership of a high performing clinical team
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Poole on 0455023091, quoting Ref No. 143686 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.