Great opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a team of professionals with a supportive, growing organisation. Our client is wishing to expand their team and is offering an occupational therapist an opportunity to join their team and continue to provide high quality services to their community.
We are looking for an experienced occupational therapist with rehabilitation experience to join a well established team of professionals
You will be passionate about helping injured or ill people recover or return to work. This is an exciting role for someone looking for a change of scenery, challenge and the ability to leave your mark. You will be confident in your abilities, have a personable approach and use initiative to problem-solve, You will be a passionate and energetic professional, with strong communication skills.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health
- Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
- Membership of Occupational Therapy Australia
- Full AHPRA Registration
What's in it for you?
- Genuinely caring employer - Friendly team, Professional organisation.
- Manage a high performing team
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Competitive Salary package
- Opportunity to work both autonomously and in a team
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience don't hesitate
For a confidential discussion call Laurey-Ann Hobbs on 0421 553 300
To apply online, please click on the Apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs, quoting Ref No. 146412 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.