Great opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to take their next step into a Team Leader role with a supportive, growing organisation.
Our client is wishing to expand their leadership team and is offering the opportunity to join their team and continue to provide high quality services to the Aged.
A newly created role to provide clinical and leadership management to a team of occupational therapists providing services to the aged care industry. Oversee KPI's, motivate lead and direct the team.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience as an Occupational Therapist (leadership experience preferred)
- Experience in aged care preferred but not essential
- Membership of Occupational Therapy Australia
- Full AHPRA Registration
What's in it for you?
- Genuinely caring employer - Friendly team, Professional organisation.
- Manage a high performing team
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Competitive Salary package
- Opportunity to work both autonomously and in a team
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience don't hesitate
For a confidential discussion call Martene Harvey on 0412 55 33 00
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Martene Harvey, quoting Ref No. 144798 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.