With venues spread around Australia, our client is the market leader in the industry. They have been in the industry for over 20 years and continue to dominate. They have built a reputation for themselves as industry experts in running multi facet pubs.
You will be exposed to different operations eventually at multiple venues. The different aspects of the business will help you to advance in your career and growth.
You will also have the chance to lead a team of professionals and train any new candidates. You will be exposed to costing, P&L and KPI's as well as ordering stock, stock control, POS operations and payroll . Front of house you will have input into food and beverage operations and set the standards in top level customer service.
To be considered for this job you will need:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management role.
- Passion for drinks and food.
- Must have gaming experience.
- Customer service focused.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self motivated and able to lead from the front.
- Must be hands on and able to multi task.
- Solid financial knowledge is a bonus.
- Work well under pressure and adapts to change.
- Competitive salary.
- Room for progression.
- Working for a respected brand.
- Opportunity to work in multiple venues.
- The company will invest in training and development for a long term future.
- Great culture!
If you want to work for a large group and with a team of professionals. We are looking for someone who can inspire and lead by example. If you feel you posses those qualities Apply Now .
***Only candidates with fully working rights in Australia will be considered for this role ***
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact us on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 141178 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.