Imagine living and working in one of regional Queensland's most gorgeous cities, full of natural beauty, purpose built infrastructure and a friendly, inviting community. This is your chance to leave behind the hustle and bustle of major cities and secure a rare, dynamic and rewarding role in a location that most people envy!
We're currently looking for an Occupational Therapist/Physio/Speechie who has a passion for providing expert care with a strong leadership and development focus, to undertake the important role of Team Leader within this not-for-profit organisation. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to take ownership and drive a health service, providing care to people with varied and complex disabilities, as part of the NDIS rollout.
This is a passionate organisation, whose ethos is to maximize each persons potential as an individual to better increase their choices and ability to contribute as a valued member of their community, regardless of their disability.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the health service, working to develop and grow the team and its provision of care in the community.
- Undertake the role of key contact person for designated clients and complete all Service Planning documentation in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team as appropriate.
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary team members in effective decision-making
- Provide high level assessments, diagnosis , planning and intervention across a caseload within the disability sector.
- Manage a caseload covering outreach and community based work
To be successful, you must:
- Have Qualifications in either Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy/ Speech Pathology and relevant registration with AHPRA or Speech Pathology Australia
- Possess strong patient focus, commitment to excellence, good communication skills and are able to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Have a minimum of 3 years postgraduate experience, preferably within complex disability services (and subsequent knowledge of the NDIS)
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities, including delegating of tasks, conflict resolution, stakeholder negotiating and clinical supervision.
This is a unique role that will allow you to develop your skills outside of a clinical case load, whilst allowing you to take ownership on a wider scale. You will also have the opportunity to salary package to increase your take home pay, and be highly appreciated for all that you do.
This will be a highly contested Team Leader role, but if you have what it takes, apply now to avoid disappointment.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951 quoting Ref No. 145670 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.