This brand new luxury apartment complex in the CBD is seeking front office staff to join their team as Guest Service Agents in a part time role. As a leader in this boutique corporate market, this is a great opportunity for experienced hospitality professionals to balance work and home.
With an eye for detail, and an emphasis on accuracy, the ideal candidate has a mature and professional approach to guests and clients, is able to develop strong relationships, and understand the needs of each guest. The ideal candidate is familiar with current software and systems, and is comfortable with carrying out processes and procedures with accuracy.
To be successful in this role we request:
- Previous experience in the Hotel and Accommodation industry
- A proven office administration background
- Knowledge of Opera and Advanced computer skills.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow a checklist
- Manage a client check-in and venue review
- Develop strong client and guest relationships
- Present yourself professionally at all times
- Work well in a friendly and supporting team environment
This is an opportunity for a dedicated hotel professional to join a boutique team in a friendly and supportive environment; if this sounds like you,