Our client is one of the country's leading providers of private health care in regional victoria. The success of the organisation is achieved by meeting the needs of the communities they serve, providing the highest possible standard of care and creating the environment for staff to work in a professional and productive environment.
Our client is currently looking for a registered nurse, who has previous experience in a management role within Peri operative services. The suitable candidate should have an ability to build effective relationships with all levels of staff, an energetic, positive, caring personality with a can do attitude.
This role would suit a Registered Nurse with peri-operative experience in addition to suitable leadership experience.If you feel like this is a great challenge for you to step up and progress in your career, then do not hesitate to apply.
Skills and Experience
- Registered nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Experience in a Leadership/management position
- Experience in Peri operative Service environment
- Post graduate qualification in Peri operative area (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to lead, motivate and support staff
What's in it for you?
- Great MELBOURNE regional location for work life balance
- Work with a company that cares about their people
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Good salary plus annual increases
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application immediately. And if you know someone who you think would excel in such a role then please forward this item on to them.
Apply now to express your interest,Or for a confidential discussion please call Laurey-Ann on 0421 55 33 00