About the Company
This company has been in the market for only a short amount of time but are doing massive things within the Hospitality Industry. They pride themselves on being no frills but providing great authentic street food. They are well known for their great vibes, phenomenal service, and funky culture. You will love working with this fun and friendly team who are doing big things!
About the Role
This is a fantastic role for an experienced, mature, and organised Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant. You will be working closely with the General Manager and will be a vital member of the team. You will be reporting to the General Manager, and long term be making decisions for the company and understanding the bigger scope. This is not a role where you will be booking appointments and scheduling, this is very much a hands on role where you will be in the midst of all the companies plans and prospects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Someone that can think for themselves and use their own initiative
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A genuine passion for the Industry
- Previous PA/EA experience is beneficial but not crucial, however you must be very good with admin and organisation
- Knowledge of the Hospitality Industry is beneficial
- A thick skin - Working in Hospitality is not always calm and collected, so you must be able to adapt to all people
- Punctuality and reliability
- A proactive approach
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Flexible work conditions
- Monday to Friday role
- Career growth potential
- Being a part of a company that is growing and has massive plans in the pipeline
- Great Central Brisbane location
- The opportunity to shine and be someone's right hand man!
- Immediate start on offer
If this sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for, APPLY TODAY!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Dean on , quoting Ref No. 144219 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.