About the Client
A long established and highly successful business with a focus on customers and delivering best quality products and services. They are steadily maintaining their reputation as the best in the business.
You’ll be out and about every day servicing clients on your designated rout. Your client list will be ever changing and varied from government departments, hospitality venues to residential homes. Great customer service skills are required to build client relationships as well as quality of work provided.
- Service Technician - Qualified
- Full time permanent role
- Free parking
- Full training provided
- Qualification in pets treatment required
- Demonstrated skills in time management and the self discipline to work autonomously
- Great customer service, relationship building skills
- Knowledge/training of correct manual handling operations and OH&S requirements
- Physically fit to complete the role
- Ability to liaise with a range of customers on a mature & professional level demonstrating a confident client service approach to best represent the brand and services
You would not be a clock watcher and understand that at times it is required to go above and beyond to maintain the companies reputation. You would be loyal, have very strong time management skills, be well presented and understand that you would be seen as the face of the business.
• Location: ACT based role
• Remuneration: $60k + super + paid over time + vehicle.
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron McNamara on 0449 878 488, quoting Ref No. 149065 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.