FRONTLINE ACT & SOUTHERN NSW REGION – THE REGIONS LONGEST SERVING
RETAIL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Providing you the best choice
***EXCLUSIVE TO FRONTLINE RETAIL***
Your new role
We are looking for community focused pharmacists to join this established group. You will need to have a strong background in community care, with a desire to learn more and expand your knowledge. So if you have just completed your internship, are after a change or no longer want to be a locum, we would like to hear from you.
What on offer for you
- Hourly remuneration starting from $32 and increasing depending on your experience.
- Various locations, across the ACT region.
- Ongoing training and self development opportunities.
- Join an established company with a loyal customer base
To be successful you will need to possess
- Relevant qualifications as a Pharmacist in Australia
- Experience working in an Australian Retail Pharmacy
- Experience with OHS and working in a team
- A high level of personal presentation and grooming standards
- The natural ability to handle conflict and delicate circumstances
- Attention to detail and high customer “follow up” focus
- A "can do" positive approach to all situations.
- Full time availability including flexibility to work across the weekends when required.
- A warm and personable nature
Our commitment to privacy means that all applications or enquiries are in the strictest of confidence.
STEP UP TO JUST THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there – even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we’re there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly – and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
We provide you the best choice in Large Format Retail, Jewellery, Homewares, Hardware, and Fashion Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy. If you have any kind of Retail Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge for candidates.