About the Company
Our client is looking for a Pharmacist to join an existing team in Raymond Terrace.
Offering a Part time role for the right person to ensure work/life balance is possible.
They care about the wellbeing of their customers and the vision is to be the best in the Community Pharmacy, Health and Beauty space in Australia in dispensing prescriptions, providing health, beauty and lifestyle solutions and selling health and beauty product.
About the Role
The pharmacies operate under forward pharmacy workflow procedures and have a strong focus on delivering professional services. The role of the Pharmacist is more than simply performing tasks to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, the Pharmacy Guild and QCPP.
Our Pharmacists work as part of the pharmacy team and are integral to reaching our goals for professional services and overall customer service.
Responsibilities may include:
- Dispensing and checking scripts
- Managing the Dispensary, including ordering, inventory management and supervising staff
- Day to day running of the store with the Retail Manager
- Consulting with customers on medication, health and lifestyle
- Assisting front of shop team members in handling customer queries and helping to build the teams health knowledge
- Delivering 6CPA professional services
- Flu Vaccinations
What you need:
- AHPRA Registration as a pharmacist
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate a "can do" attitude
Want to work in a friendly, fun and professionally rewarding environment that celebrates success?
If you would like to join a team that is passionate about what they do, and you would also like to have fun while you are doing it, then this is the role for you.
At Frontline Health North Coast NSW, we have a large number of roles available and would love to start the conversation with you if this one does not tick all of your boxes. Call me today to discuss how we may be able to assist in your next career change.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melinda Flavell on 02 4927 1511, 0432 266 434 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 143195. Otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.