Our client is an Australian owned and operated Pharmacy who owns 10 stores throughout NSW, most of which are spread throughout rural areas. With strong community ties and a family focused background our clients aim is to provide the best service and price to all customers.
About the role
Our client is looking for a Full Time Pharmacists that is able to bring their enthusiasm and passion to their role working between their Port Macquarie and Taree Pharmacies. Joining a regional team, your experience and knowledge will bring help to the community’s health industry.
- Registered AHPRA Pharmacist authorised to work in Australia
- Experience with Webster Packs, Methadone Dispensing, Lots Dispensing System, Lots
- Have experiences working with 400-500+ scripts per day
- Professional patient counselling
- Have a passion for networking and community involvement
- Be driven by customer service
- Attractive salary with a permanent hourly rate + high weekend rate
- Job security offering a permanent full time role
- Fantastic work life balance to enjoy the coastal lifestyle
- Work amongst a fantastic team including Dispense Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants
- Be apart of a family not just a job
If you tick all the boxes and are looking for the next challenge in your career then I need to hear from you. Call Kaelene Martin on 0434 119 080 for a confidential discussion or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kaelene Martin on , quoting Ref No. 147759. Otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.