ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is one of Australia's leading pharmacy groups with 47 pharmacies located across QLD, NSW and SA. They are passionate about their people and business. A unique opportunity is now available to the right candidate with Retail Management experience to join our growing family. When you join this team you will be supported by the National Support Office, Multi-store owner and Business Development Manager to help guide, train and assist you in achieving business growth and success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working closely with the Pharmacist Manager to achieve business profit outcomes. Your area of responsibility is the retail sales floor - leading the team by example. The sales floor is your Stage - you enjoy implementing strategies and improving systems to raise team performance and sales growth. To succeed in this role, you must have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to train and inspire the team to deliver on customer service and sales budgets.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A strong retail Management background within Pharmacy
- Outstanding customer service skills. You will love to interact with customers and generally care about people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a strong communicator who can lead, coach, develop and influence others
- Self-motivated and goal- driven. You will enjoy working with budgets and KPI's. A can do attitude to achieving them!
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Proven experience in setting rosters for your team
- A high standard in merchandising, keeping the store immaculately clean and well presented at all times.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications.
- Attractive performance-based incentives to reward great performance.
- Ongoing career development and training.
- Company uniform and generous staff discounts.
- Join a company that is offering an amazing roster with work/life balance.
If you are ready for your next step within a leading Pharmacy Retailer now is the time to APPLY!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Wilson on 0413431735 , quoting Ref No. 142848 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.