THE REGIONS LONGEST SERVING
RETAIL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Providing you the best choice
We are searching for a Retail Manager to work along side the Pharmacist In Charge, to lead & develop the team in sales & customer service, drive the business & overseas the finical aspects of this high performance store.
This role is designed to put all your management skills to use; & is suited to a highly structured Store Manager who is looking for work life balance, a good salary package & is focused on the growth & ongoing development for all aspects of a business & its people.
To be considered for role, you will need to have excellent personal grooming and presentation, a calm and friendly manner & confidence in handing yourself in difficult situations.
So if you can honestly say “Yes, I can” to the following….. Then I want to hear from you now
• Thrive in a fast paced, diverse stock holding environment
• Contribute your energy & enthusiasm to create a positive team environment
• Offer exceptional customer service & advice
• Achieve & exceed sales targets and other KPI's
• Manage the administration requirements of the business
• Manage all aspect of stock – including ordering & inventory control.
• Manage rosters & associated expenses
• Have the ability to multi task, prioritise & delegate efficiently
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Assist with the training, development & succession of a high performing sales team
• Act responsibly in compliance with store's operational standards
• Create & ensure superior visual merchandising standards within the store
• Develop strong relationships with a customers and associate business.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
• Excellent opportunity for further career advancement
• Work for a company that is well known for recognizing &looking after it's people
• Monday – Friday Roster
• Parking is part of your package!
• Have 3 yrs + Retail Store Management or Large Format leadership experience
• Experience within the Pharmacy industry is essential
• Self-motivated & willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
• Ability to listen & use feedback constructively
• Have strong communications & relationship building skills
• Be fair, honest, positive and creative in going above & beyond in serving our customers
• Leadership & team development experience for at least 10 team members
We provide you the best choice in Large Format Retail, Jewellery, Home wares, Hardware and Fashion Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy. If you have any kind of Retail Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge for candidates.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gemma on +61 2 6230 0659 , quoting Ref No. 146311 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.