About the Company
My client is one of Australia's leading pharmacy groups with 47 pharmacies located across QLD, NSW and SA. They are passionate about their people and business.They seek to attract and retain only the best people who align with their values and can thrive in a high-performance environment, underpinned by innovation, purpose, and balance.
About the Role
Working together with the Retail Manager, the Pharmacist Manager will be responsible for successful performance, profitability and continued growth of the business. The role will suit a flexible, motivated self-sufficient Pharmacist Manager who enjoys a variety of duties. Working with an experienced team in an established store we will give you an opportunity to lead the store to greatness.
Skills and Experience
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Current police clearance
- Prior Pharmacist Manager experience
- consistently excellent customer service
- Ability to manage and lead a team by example
- Proven experience with 6CPA program
- Experience with Dose Administration Aids (DAAs) and compliance with pharmacy regulations
- Familiarity working with key performance indicators
- Experience with budgets, wage%, and GP management
- Familiarity with MINFOS Dispense and POS highly regarded
Benefits and Rewards
- A structured coaching and mentoring program
- Structured and supported pathways to become a pharmacy owner
- Regional allowance of up to $6000 a year!
- Earn up to $12,000 a year in quarterly bonuses!
- Flexible roster
- Personal development retreats away (all costs covered )
- Personalised mentor program, here to support your career development
- A workplace focused on creating a common purpose, integrity, energy and passion
- Family orientated and philanthropic culture where success is openly celebrated and rewarded
If you are an experienced Pharmacist Manager looking for a role within a national company that offers potential to grow your career - APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, email your CV quoting 146840, in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If you would like to know more about this position or how Frontline Retail can confidently help you, call Rosie Stinson on 07 3010 9295