This organisation is experienced in providing a high standard of care within the aged care arena. With a focus on providing high quality resident care, this organisation achieves excellent results. They encourage staff to participate in career development and training. This is an organisation where staff are appreciated and both staff and residents are happy and looked after well.
- Provided physiotherapy services in the aged care sector
- Work autonomously and to the direction from the Manager
- Assessing comprehensive physiotherapy care plans
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with other allied health professionals
To be successful
- Membership of the Australian Association of Physiotherapists (or eligibility)
- Full AHPRA registration
- Strong attention to detail
- Patient empathy
- Team focus and ability to work independently
What's in it for you?
- Will be listened too and supported
- Friendly, professional organisation.
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Excellent Salary + super + holiday pay + sick pay
- Opportunity to work alone and in a team
- Opportunity to work in Aged Care
If you have the relevant experience and skills please don't hesitate
For a confidential discussion call Martene on 0412 55 33 00 or 03 9663 0089
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Martene Harvey, quoting Ref No. 144799 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.