Specializing in providing Allied Health services to Aged Care homes across WA. They have a commitment and dedication to providing high quality care to the residents.
With a long-standing history across the nation, the private organisation believes in investing in you, with dedicated coaches and educators to ensure you are maximising your learning and enhancing your career portfolio and leadership desires.
The latest genuine opportunity to join the team as a Physiotherapist. You'll need to posses the relevant skills to assess mobility and pain management; as well as the physical capabilities, potential for independence and restrictions of residents with various illnesses and conditions.
Located an hour from Perth you'll be joining a vibrant, young and enthusiastic team who will support you in the transition with this new exciting position.
Aged care experience would be beneficial though certainly not necessary. A good clinical knowledge base and skills to perform assessment of residents with more complex problems would be advantageous.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Current experience as a Physiotherapist
- High level or communication skills
- A passion for the Aged Care industry – make a difference to the lives of others
You'll be offered:
- Generous remuneration package
- Career enhancement opportunities
- An established supportive team environment
- Work/Life balance with flexible arrangements and NO weekend work!
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply with current unrestricted AHPRA registration.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Poole on , quoting Ref No. 148516 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.