We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist for a friendly, well known non-profit organisation based in QLD. Offering a diverse position that will have you provide physiotherapy to a range of clients across aged care facilities, you will have the chance to thrive, live and work along the coast of the Central QLD region.
Benefits On Offer
- Brilliant salary package, negotiable on your experience + potential for relocation assistance
- Access to FULL not for profit salary packaging
- Support from local managers and frontline teams
- Opportunity to travel to neighbouring towns and experience the country we live in!
- Very manageable work load
- Flexible roster - plan your own days!
- Family-friendly organisation, with strong focus on work-life balance
If you are an experienced Physiotherapist with a keen interest in continuity of care and seeing how your services can drastically improve the life of your clients, we want to hear from you! Ideally, we are looking for someone who also has the following –
- Full AHPRA registration
- 2+ years experience
- A passion for quality care
- Desire to work within healthcare biggest booming sector!
This is NOT your standard physio role – it has all the aspects you could want to keep you loving your job for years to come! We will be conducting interviews as applications are received so get in now to avoid missing out.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951, quoting Ref No. 144741 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.