An exciting opportunity exists for a physiotherapist to join engaging and dynamic teams across Queensland in assisting residents within aged care facilities. You will be part of a very supportive team with plenty of opportunity for career progression. You will be responsible for optimising independent function in all aspects of daily living by promoting and delivering a well-being and restorative approach to care involving assessment, early detection, and health promotion.
You will be an integral part of a company that has a strong emphasis on holistic care, passion for equality of care and integrity. This is an organisation where staff are thoroughly appreciated, and staff and residents alike are highly valued. With a very friendly management team you will be well supported and encouraged to develop your skills, from both peer mentoring and training opportunities.
You Will Be Offered:
- A generous salary package
- An exceptional environment to continuously learn and grow your skills
- On-going support from Allied Health co-workers, management and other staff members
- Location options throughout Queensland including the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Your Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide advice and educate staff on manual handling techniques according to individual resident needs
- Devise education programmes based on site needs
- Implement care plans in consultation with the resident and their family
- Developing and conducting pain management programs for residential care clients
- A focus on falls prevention & continuous improvement to the overall programme
You Will Need:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist
- ACFI knowledge desirable (but not necessary - just a keen willingness to learn!)
- Enthusiasm and motivation to learn and improve skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Valid Senior First Aid certificate
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris on 0455 023 091, quoting Ref No. 140859 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.