About the Company
The client is absolutely committed to professional development of their staff. Travel and petrol allowance is given, as well as annual CPD and professional costs. Well equipped gym and work with sports teams, vocational and pain programs.
About the Role
- Flexibility available with days and hours
- Continued professional development supported and encouraged
- Expand your experience with support behind you
- Busy private clinic with full case load
- Variety of work including musculoskeletal, rehab and voc
- Be active in growing the business
Skills & Experience
- Physio with current NZ registration + APC, or ability to gain this
- Enthusiasm and energy to be a great team member
- Clear and effective communication is essential
A supportive and friendly team with a focus on life balance as well as the work. Your enthusiasm will be appreciated and rewarded.
Use your experience and leadership skills in this rare opportunity. This is a company that is going places, apply today and join them!
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isobel Cooper on +64 9 529 5116 , quoting Ref No. 144424 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.