About the Company
Leading, national organisation has multiple rehabilitation clinics across New Zealand. This company holds well established and key rehabilitation contracts with ACC and private insurers. They employ specialised dynamic multidisciplinary team members, including all Allied Health Professionals and Medical Professionals, to provide individualised and catered therapeutic options.
About the Role
Form detailed assessments; provide rehabilitation and treatment programmes for clients within the community or at the clinic gym.
- Provide various community based assessments
- Maintain a case load of 25 to 30 clients
- Create interventions and treatment plans for a variety of conditions
- Facilitate rehabilitation programmes
- Recommend appropriate mobility equipment to aid in the activities of daily living
- Yield professional and descriptive voice notes
- Liaise with multidisciplinary team
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years post-grad experience
- Registration with Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand with a current APC
- Intermediate computer and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to easily build rapport
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Full clean Drivers Licence
Culture and Benefits
- Dynamic and progressive company with a great culture and vision
- Work for a company that invests in their staff and facilities
- Use of iPhone technology and automated information systems
- Weekly in-service training and regular external speakers for CPD requirements
- Ongoing training and development strongly encouraged and shared costs
- Board registration and APC full payment
Work along side an expert multidisciplinary team, known for their exceptional practice. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claudette Lionnet on 64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 141444 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.