We are modern cosmetic dental practice who prides itself on its culture of customer care, comfort and service.
We seek an experienced and motivated medical practice manager who can work unsupervised in our practice. You will be responsible for the day to day management of our practices to ensure a high standard of patient care and customer service.
About Our Role
- Provide high quality customer service to patients and the key stakeholders
- Manage and lead the administrative and dental assistants, allocating work responsibilities, providing direction, mentoring staff
- Take initiative to improve current methods. Develops new ideas to improve the business
- Manage the Centre's financial, payroll and ensuring payments, receipts, reconciliations in a timely manner.
- The role is vital to the ongoing success of the practice and is responsible for all aspects of front office duties including phone and appointments
Skills and experience required
- 2-3 years previous Practice Management experience required
- Dental experience highly advantageous
- Previous business development experience
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced / busy environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
- A willingness to learn and a positive motivated attitude
- Desire to help people feel confident about their appearance
- Have a professional attitude
- Financial management mindset
This position will also provide the opportunity to further develop skills and knowledge
A competitive salary
Discounts on services and treatments
Supportive and inclusive work environment
Please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our website to apply directly http://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/au/health/
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Stefanovic on +61 (2) 8249 4019 or 0401 908 007, quoting Ref No. 147879. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.