Are you interested in commercial constructions projects in a range of sectors including Aged Care, Education, Health, Hospitality, Community and Council projects? Our client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team, which is part of one of Australia’s largest privately owned business having served various this industries for more than 50 years.
Having a great tradesmen network and experience in delivering $2M to $10M commercial construction projects within the SA market is crucial for this role but you will also be required to:
- Lead and manage teams of construction professionals including mentoring, training and performance management
- Understand building methodologies and current industry best practice;
- Have programming skills utilising MS Project;
- Understand current QHSE Act and Legislation
- Possess strong background in quality management and continuous improvement practices and processes;
- Attend monthly commercial reporting, progress claims and variations;
- Effective implementation and knowledge of AS Form of Contracts;
- Negotiation and dispute resolution skills;
- Deliver construct only and/or design and construct commercial building projects Autonomously
- Stakeholder management and client focus;
- A working knowledge of Cheops is desirable
- 5 years’ experience in commercial construction, ideally in South Australian markets (Not necessarily project management experience)
- Excellent leadership and problem solving ability.
- Lead and manage your projects in a professional manner at all times.
- Manage your construction works safely, on time and on budget on every project your deliver.
- Tertiary Construction Management qualifications are a MUST.
- SA Market (Preferred) or interstate experience
- You must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia.
Be part of the award winning project delivery our client is involved in, across a wide range of sectors. These are first class projects for their client's right across South Australia, where our client offers a competitive remuneration package including mobile and laptop as well as you get a company vehicle if desired. If you have the tenacity of a great leader and want to prove it in an organization with a great working culture. Applicants who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply. Chat soon!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isabelle Martin on , quoting Ref No. 148201 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.