Frontline Health are proud to be the recruitment partners of choice for this diverse and progressive Not For Profit organisation. With a huge span of successful health care services across QLD, they are continuing their success in supporting those in need. This BRAND NEW service is a reflection of their dedication and success - and the opportunity for you to join an organisation who values, respects and rewards their staff.
What Makes this Role so Unique?
The service is first of its kind - the purpose of this service is to provide person-centered care to youths with mental health and/or substance abuse difficulties, living in an Out of Home Care environment. The ultimate goal is to assist in their journey through recovery to independence.
What Does the Role Entail?
Your role will be responsible for leading the recovery service team, building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the youth accessing the program, and providing specialist knowledge and assessment skills to ensure the youths are well supported in their journeys. Essentially, you will provide day-to-day management of operations within the home.
What Are The Benefits?
- Ongoing career potential within an identified growth area
- Exceptional salary package and full access to NFP salary packaging
- Staff benefits exclusive to this organisation
- Brisbane based location, easy to access and parking onsite
- Tap into the incredible programs, professionals and networks represented by this organisation
- Autonomy - this is your opportunity to build a team and a service, and create your vision within a well supported framework
What Will Make You Successful?
- Qualifications as a Psychologist and registration with Psychology Board of Australia
- Previous experience with youth mental health, substance misuse and trauma
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coach/mentor a team
- Demonstrated administration skills, including report writing etc.
Again, this is an opportunity that has immense benefits and future possibilities associated with it. If you have a background in trauma, youth mental health and substance abuse, I encourage you to make your application today. Interviews will be conducted immediately - please call me on 0408 705 872 if you would like to make an enquiry.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951, quoting Ref No. 144780 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.