Here an opportunity awaits to become apart of one of Australia's favourite Casual dining chains, with several store locations available to start you on your career pathway.
As an Assistant Manager your role will be to support the overall day-to-day management of the business, ensuring that you provide the support to produce great quality food and customer service. You will need to acquire good leadership skills to support your team members to provide a positive and enthusiastic workplace.
We are essentially looking for captivating candidates who stimulate a passionate workplace and can demonstrate:
- Managerial experience in the fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing the business financials such as labour and product costs as well as staff management.
- Withhold the ability to work under high pressure within the venue.
- Be an inspiring leader who will change local youth and introduce them to community involvement.
- Possess the skill set to always listen, communicate and be able to connect with the team members of the venue.
Throughout this role, you will be able to receive ongoing career training and development, positive working conditions, great work-life balance and growth within the organisation.
If you possess these skills and characteristics to take on this role,