About the Company and the Role:
This retailer is a market leader within the industry that prides itself on exceptional customer service, value for money and superior product range to create a superior shopping experience.
The commitment to staff development, training and culture make them a stand out employer leaving you feel valued and motivated.
Due to their success and growth my client is now searching for a self motivated and experienced ASSISTANT MEAT MANAGER to work within their very busy supermarket located at Winston Glades
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a trade qualified butcher
- Proven leadership managing a team of four or more
- Desire to create strong customer relations
- The ability to reach sales targets and KPI's to promote growth
- A strong OH&S focus and the ability to ensure company guidelines are adhered to.
- Must be available over a seven day rotational roster
Benefits and Rewards:
- Career development and progression on offer
- Extremely generous salary package
- Enjoy every second weekend off
- Amazing team culture to work within that is supportive and professional
If you've ticked all these boxes and your looking for your new career
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on , quoting Ref No. 144314 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.