AGED CARE QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Outstanding opportunity for a team player and strong leader with exceptional communication and compliance knowledge to join a large and forward thinking organisation today. This role will be managing the quality outcomes of a number of aged care homes providing support to primarily Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander residents.
This respected and customer-focused business is one of Australia's leading providers of aged care, both residential and community based. Their aim is to continuously improve the level of management and support they deliver with an emphasis on maintaining the personal independence of residents and clients.
To assist them in maintaining the focus on their residents, they are now looking for an experienced and exceptional Registered Nurse with previous experience as Clinical Manager/ Clinical Nurse/ Quality Coordinator to join their team today. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the highest standard of quality support to Manager's across a number of sites and services
- Working with Managers to achieve best practice outcomes
- Ensuring aged care funding systems, legislation and quality standards are implemented, maintained and maximised
- Effectively managing resources within budget
- Providing advice and evidence based reports
- Focusing on fostering supportive and mentor based relationships with Staff and Managers
To really make an impact in the role and establish yourself quickly as an integral part of the team, you will have:
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration
- Extensive experience with ACFI, Management, Accreditation and Residential Aged Care
- Experience in a similar role at a high level of competency
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills in managing human resources
This position is well remunerated, strongly supported by senior management, and a varied and challenging role. This organisation has a very strong reputation for recruiting incredible talent, developing them further and promoting within. If you want to be part of this amazing organisation, and enter at a highly regarded management role, send your CV today. This role will not last long, please do not wait to submit your interest.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951 quoting Ref No. 145667 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.