Ideally you will have a background in both Hospitality and Sales and have a minimum moderate experience in recruitment. Exceptional communication skills and professionalism is required and the successful candidate will be results driven and dedicated to achieving success in every aspect of the role.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience in the Hospitality industry
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Competency with developing relationships with candidates and clients
- Be honest and hard working
- Excellent administration and computer skills
- Have strong Sales skills to develop new business
- An ability to prioritise and multi task
- Be ready to hit the ground running
If this sounds like the next step in your hospitality career then do not hesitate to send through your latest application.