About The Company:
This national retailer has been offering their customers choice and flexibility when it comes to furnishing their home or office. The team are offered unrivalled opportunity for professional development with a focus on growing the talent from within and promoting an environment of collaboration and idea's sharing. Driven individuals will thrive in this environment with the opportunity to earn great bonuses and be recognised for your hard work and dedication.
About The Role:
As the Regional Manager you will be the driving force behind the profitability of your 10 stores in Victoria. You will have a high level of business acumen to run your stores efficiently whilst ensuring they continually exceed your customers expectations. You will be driving your results through your team so you will need to be a dynamic leader with the ability to inspire and develop your team to be achieving their store goals.
Skills & Experience:
- Management of teams 50+ across multiple departments or stores
- Ability to drive and motivate a sales team
- Results orientated management style
- A high standard of compliance and attention to detail
- Able to analyse & make business decisions based on P&L
- Training & development of management & future leaders
- Handle HR issues such as performance management, recruitment & dismissals
- Clear and direct communication style
Benefits & Rewards:
- Dynamic & diverse environment
- True business manager, influence every aspect of your stores
- Company culture of mate-ship & comradery
- Work closely with senior management & support staff
- Generous bonus structure
- Discounts on name brands
Looking for a company that allows you to truly impact your stores success? Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Hart on 0405 454 490 , quoting Ref No. 146278 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.