About the Company
This company an international not - for - profit organisation founded in 1833. With over 650 stores across Australia, they are the number one destination for affordable and pre-loved items. With the help of donations, volunteers and shoppers, they help with homelessness, poverty, education, refugees and migrants. Their shops are a valuable resource for people on low incomes, enabling them to buy quality clothing, furniture and other household items at an affordable price. The profit from the sales goes directly towards providing resources and support to people in need.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and people focused Regional Manager. The successful applicant will oversee the operations and performance of 12+ retail centres in Far North Queensland
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in accordance with policies and procedures to promote our values and mission
- Current Queensland Car Drivers License and be able to perform out of standard business hours work and travel as required.
- Several years practical experience and evidence of personal development in Multi-site retail management
- Managerial ability, including the ability to supervise staff, set priorities, monitor work flow and to develop local strategies or work practices;
- Commitment to ensuring compliance with legislation, policy, ethical practice.
- Ability to manage a diverse workforce of paid and volunteer staff.
- Develop marketing strategies and advertising ideas
Benefits and Rewards
- Generous Salary Package and added leave loading
- Motor vehicle options available
- Salary Packaging
- Meal Entertainment options
- Position Stability
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Job Satisfaction working within a friendly and supportive environment
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Stinson on , quoting Ref No. 144748 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.