As a result of continuous growth and expansion my exclusive client are seeking a highly-experienced and successful Regional Sales Manager for the WA Region.
The successful candidate will be a driven, energetic, committed and experienced retail leader who has a passion for business growth, continuous improvement for store and team development.
You will need to provide astute sales leadership whilst ensuring a high level of customer service flows through the entire region. This is the role for the gritty leader that enjoys getting in and rolling up the sleeves to get the job done, lead from the front and set the sales standard for the region.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- An understanding of the importance of working weekends
- A proven track record in successful multi-site retail management
- Achieved outstanding sales and a results oriented culture
- A sharp eye for detail across all aspects of retail operations
- Experience in providing sales leadership
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills and can work autonomously
- A current driver's licence and reliable car
- An energetic approach to growing a business
- The ability to set budgets and KPI's
- A proven track record in mentoring & coaching a broad team
- A very high attention to detail
- High expectations of showroom presentation and team performance
Who will be successful within this role:
- An operational leader that has the intelligence to read complex data and derive action plans to support the business needs
- A presence in the retail industry that motivates others to be better, do better and work with to see success.
- Someone that can dedicate weekends to aiding in the success of the business.
- A natural born leader of strong teams
- Someone who is dedicated to growth of those around you
- An inspirational individual that leads from the front and will get in with the team to get the job done
- A strong sales leader that will train and develop the team to be the strongest sales professionals in the industry
- A manager with strong attention to detail that will hold the team accountable to the high level of excellence required
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced multi-site leader, who is passionate about retail and eager to progress their career with a successful and forward-looking company that is rapidly expanding across Australia and New Zealand.
In addition to a very attractive package + sales commission + annual performance bonus, there will be ample opportunity for further career development and more senior management opportunities.
If you are extremely passionate about leading a region to sales success then do not delay and APPLY TODAY!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Marchesani on 9382 4711, quoting Ref No. 143576 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.