Our aged care facility on the Central Coast is offering new and exciting positions for Registered Nurses - Full time
We would love you to provide high quality care and support to our residents and be able to adjust to the fast changing face of Aged Care in the fast moving industry. Part of your role will be working together with residents, families, staff, management and other allied health professionals to provide the full circle of care.
- Maintain client health care needs
- Maintaining highest standard of care
- Delivering an RN driven/led model to care for residents
Skills and Qualifications
- Current Practising Registration as a RN with AHPRA
- Minimum 1+ year of experience (paid) as a RN in Australia
- Knowledge of the Aged Care industry, regulations and funding would be preferred, however not essential
- Excellent customer service and resident relationship skills
- Passion for delivering a high level of quality care
Culture and Benefits
- A very competitive hourly wage
- Professional and social team
- Career opportunities
- Work/life balance
- Health and wellness programs
The facility is based on the Central Coast and surrounded by beautiful gardens and the tranquillity of native Australian bush. Our focus is to provide a friendly and inviting atmosphere for residents, friends and families.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melinda Flavell on 02 4927 1511, 0432 266 434 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 146844. Otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.