Based close to Adelaide CBD, you'll be joining a value based hospital organisation that offers you an extremely friendly and supportive team environment where your career will flourish. Routine staff engagement surveys return an highly positive outcome and average length of employment is nine years - meaning you're joining the best.
As the Registered Nurse (RN) you'll provide the highest standard of holistic; evidence based patient care within the Cardiac Cath Lab department. Covering a wide range of patient caseloads, you'll broaden your skills and experience expanding your abilities to make you a highly accomplished and well rounded theatre practitioner. Offering you comprehensive training and support.
We are looking for the following:
- Previous Cath Lab, Cardiac (CCU/CTU), ICU, ED or Scrub experience
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication skills
What is on offer:
- Flexibility in shifts
- Family friendly environment
- Understanding of the requirements of the job, you'll be rotated out of wearing lead often
- An opportunity to progress your career
- Work for a company that cares about you
- Professional development opportunity to step-up your career
- Remarkable salary and package with benefits
Adelaide is the place to be! Whether you see yourself as a bit of a foodie or just like enjoying the abundance of local food, maybe art is your thing or getting out to enjoy the beaches and urban living. Adelaide has a relaxed lifestyle this place offers you everything, along with being able to live in one of the Top 5 most livable cities in the world - its the place to be!
Call Chris Poole 0455 023 091
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris on 0455 023 091, quoting Ref No. 144209 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.