About the Company
This national company provides professional home healthcare, assessments and interventions for people with injury, illness or disabilities. With almost 20 years under this company’s belt, it has well established and cemented contracts with ACC, MOH, DHB and private insurers and has a genuine, caring and friendly team of healthcare professionals.
About the Role
In this highly autonomous role, you will practice as an independent contractor and be an extension of the primary healthcare team and attend to clients in their homes. You will utilise your clinical expertise in assessing and providing evidenced-based nursing treatment services with the purpose of restoring the client’s health to the maximum extent practicable.
- Apply your practical nursing knowledge and assessment skills to case management
- Provide best and current practice of treatment techniques and products to wounds
- Ensure high quality client care by appointment
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Work within a wider and highly experienced supportive nursing team
- Build relationships with other community service providers
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with current New Zealand APC
- Clinically confident with wound care and ideally have burn wound care experience
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, energetic and professional
- Commitment in providing best client focused care
- Full Drivers Licence
Culture and Benefits
- Great orientation and excellent clinical support
- Access to ongoing education
- Genuine, caring and friendly team of healthcare professionals
- Forward thinking and innovative company
Facilitate optimal client outcomes. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claudette Lionnet on 64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 139802 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.