A highly regarded leading health care provider offers you an exciting opportunity to expand your skills performing interventional and diagnostic procedures.
The chance to deliver patient focused care in a supportive and professional environment. You'll be delivering services using state-of-the-art equipment in a hospital that has the capacity to care from patients covering an extensive scope in a large theatre complex, maternity, cardiac, general medical and surgical services.
For the chance to grow your career, be part of something positive apply to this remarkable opportunity. As a friendly and dynamic Registered Nurse you'll have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience of 2+ years in Endoscopy
- Preferably experience within an Interventional unit
- Excellent time management
- Self-motivated with knowledge of GENCA guidelines
- Friendly team environment
- Exciting career developments
- Exceptional professional development
- Generous salary benefits and package options
Front of Mind, Frontline Health - specialist recruiters to the healthcare industry.