About the Company
This is a modern, innovative and leading private surgical hospital in Waikato with top class surgeons and a team of expert nurses. Enjoy working in well equipped theatres with cutting edge technology. This company creates a welcoming and friendly environment.
About the Role
As the Team lead you will utilise your natural leadership skills and orthopaedic scrubbing experience to coordinate all orthopaedic theatre services and drive this specialised team. You will work with specialist surgeons who are leaders in their fields. Full time role in core business hours.
- Develop and mentor the orthopaedic nursing team
- Coordinate this specialist theatre team
- Circulate, scrub and assist with a variety of orthopaedic surgical cases
- Be the first point of call for the Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Maintain and order specialty supplies and equipment
Skills & Experience
- Registered nurse with a current APC
- Minimum of 5 years recent orthopaedic theatre experience
- Ability to work cohesively within a team
- Highly organised, motivated and adaptable theatre nurse
- Excellent communication skills
Culture and Benefits
- Welcoming, dynamic and progressive team
- Planned surgery delivered within core business hours
- Enjoy Summer holidays with planned Christmas and New Year Shut down
- Continuous professional development well supported
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Free onsite parking
Advance your career to the next level with this unprecedented opportunity. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claudette Lionnet on 64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 140679 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.