About the Company
This private surgical hospital is part of New Zealand’s largest hospital networks. Working for this organisation you will be a part of a team who pride themselves on their values and exceptional standards. As leaders in the surgical services provided, you will be working with top surgeons and a nursing team known for their outstanding practice.
About the Role
This full time role, would suit a dynamic and experienced surgical all rounder. As a Registered Nurse in a private surgical hospital theatre, you will assist specialist surgeons and circulate for a vast variety of orthopaedic surgical procedures. You will utilise your spinal theatre knowledge and scrub with a nursing team known for their clinical acumen. Monday to Friday, core business hours.
- Prepare theatre with medical supplies and equipment required for surgical cases
- Provide comfort and care for clients throughout their theatre experience
- Scrub, assist and circulate for multiple surgical cases
- Create and maintain strong clinical relationships with specialists
Skills & Experience
- Proven New Zealand surgical scrub and circulating skills and experience Orthopaedic spinal theatre experience is non negotiable
- Registered Nurse with current APC
- Advanced level of clinical expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Culture and Benefits
- High end exclusive employer with excellent reputation of clinical care
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Summer holidays with Christmas and New Year shutdown
- PDRP programme
- Subsidised health insurance
- Free onsite parking
Join this efficient team that embraces core values, has a great culture and vision. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claudette Lionnet on 64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 143830 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.