Our client is one of the country's leading providers of private health care. The success of the organisation is achieved by meeting the needs of the communities they serve, providing the highest possible standard of care and creating the environment for staff to work in a professional and productive environment. With a south eastern location in Melbourne they are looking for additional Cath Lab Theatre Scrub Nurses to join their friendly, successful team.
We are looking for the following;
- Professional RN Div 1's, with minimum 2 years experience in relevant area with current AHPRA Registration
- Additional Critical Care qualifications desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility in shifts
- Availablity of permanent F/T or P/T positions
- Post grad support available
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Good salary plus annual increases
- Great long service leave!
If you are looking for good work life balance and this sounds like you then APPLY NOW. Or for a confidential discussion please call Laurey-Ann Hobbs on 0421 55 33 00
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs, quoting Ref No. 145136 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.