Join a national leading provider of workplace solutions and injury management services. With a growing caseload, this highly regarded organisation is seeking experienced Rehab Consultants in Darwin. You'll be living in a beautiful and unique area of Australia, where you'll feel like you're on holidays everyday - tropical days, relaxed lifestyle. Joining a team of 12 you'll be covering a varied caseload including on-base ADF and corporate clients.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy/Exercise Physiotherapist
- Full registration with AHPRA or ASORC (provisional registration with AHPRA will be considered)
- Experience in Occupational/Vocational Rehabilitation
You Will Be Offered:
- An outstanding salary package, commensurate with experience
- A positive company culture
- Consultant incentive scheme
- Multiple pathways for career progression
- Exceptional training, support and continuing professional development opportunities.
- A well regarded position within an innovative and leading company
- The chance to work on a diverse portfolio – this is far from a tedious role!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Lee on 08 9218 8213, quoting Ref No. 144275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.