Join a national leading provider of workplace solutions and injury management services. With a growing caseload, this highly lucrative organisation is seeking passionate Rehab Consultants in Darwin. You'll be living in a beautiful and unique area of Australia, where you'll feel like you're on holidays everyday - tropical days, relaxed lifestyle.
You'll be responsible for conducting vocational and rehabilitation assessments, utilizing your knowledge assisting client to return to work after being injured or ill. You'll be involved in driving business growth of the organisation, with opportunities for success and growth! Business management acumen is highly desired. Additionally you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy/Psychology/Rehabilitation Counselling
- Full registration with AHPRA or ASORC (provisional registration with AHPRA will be considered)
- The ability to drive business achieving financial targets
You Will Be Offered:
- An outstanding salary package, commensurate with experience
- Consultant incentive scheme
- Multiple pathways for career progression
- Exceptional training, support and continuing professional development opportunities.
- A well regarded position within an innovative and leading company
- The chance to work on a diverse portfolio – this is far from a tedious role!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Lee on 08 9218 8213, quoting Ref No. 144275 or email email@example.com otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.