About the Company
This organisation is globally recognised for its focus on client centred care catering to clients physical, cognitive and spiritual needs. Family involvement is also greatly encouraged and feedback in terms of care is taken on board when developing the individuals care plan. As a leading provider in rehabilitation services they offer both on site care at their purpose built facilities as well as community based care.
About the Role
You will utilise your extensive experience working with TBI clients to rehabilitate both paediatric and adult clients. With a focus on the individual needs of various clients you will play an active part in motivating clients to achieve independence. You will encourage both team members and clients to approach you willingly.
- Perform assessments of client needs and abilities
- Actively participate in the review of client rehabilitation programmes
- Clinical management of pre-existing and acquired conditions
- Effectively manage challenging behavior
Skills & Experience
- Current Registered Nurse with an APC
- 5+ years New Zealand based nursing experience
- Experience working with clients with neurological impairment favorable
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team favorable
- Excellent relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
A cohesive multidisciplinary team, that motivates each other to deliver the highest level of care and service to all clients. This organisation strives to make each employee feel valued and well supported. A 24/7 rotational roster is a progressive initiative this company uses to make it easier to maintain a work life balance.
- The opportunity to be a key part of the rehabilitation process
- Professional development opportunities
- Remuneration in line with your experience
Don’t miss this opportunity to play a key role in motivating and rehabilitating TBI clients. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Krushanta Naidoo on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 140500 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.