About the Company
This company is renowned for providing traumatic brain injury and stroke clients with the tools to achieve self set goals for recovery. A collaborative multidisciplinary team ensures that clients get a holistic assessment of needs and care plans are tailored to each individual.
This organisation provides services at their purpose built facility as well as in their homes or workplaces.
About the Role
This role reports to the Nurse Manager and is tasked with providing comprehensive rehabilitation nursing to clients brain injuries that vary in severity. As part of the multidisciplinary team you will grow your skill set and provide vital input to ensure continuous care of all clients. Foster the organisation’s key principle of person-centred care throughout the facility.
- Assess the needs and goals of clients
- Play an active role in developing, implementing and re-addressing care plans
- Management of clinical aspects of client recovery
- Ongoing medical support of pre-existing conditions
Skills & Experience
- Current Registered Nurse with an APC
- Experience working with TBI clients highly regarded
- 5 years New Zealand based nursing experience ideally in a ward or rehab setting
- Great communication and documentation skills
- Enjoy working with both adult and paediatric clients
A cohesive environment where team work is prevalent and professional input is welcomed and valued. A 24/7 rotating roster allows flexibility in shifts to suit your lifestyle and provide a full service to clients.
- Remuneration in line with your experience and based on MECA
- Suburban location with free parking available
- Continuous personal and professional development
Don’t miss this great opportunity to make a difference in the day to day lives of TBI clients. Apply today.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Krushanta Naidoo on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 145150 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.