Join a stylish and modern Hotel recently opened in the beautiful Nagambie region. This venue is an exclusive offering in the heart of wine country catering to tourists and weekend getaways seeking luxury.
The role would entail setting an exceptional level of customer service for the front of house staff as well as developing and implementing strategies to maximise hotel revenue and guest satisfaction. The Reservations Manager would need to be confident across all facets of reservation operations and have excellent organisation and problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Prior experience as a Reservations Manager in the Hotel industry
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to develop and train a successful team
- Knowledge of client/venue relations in regards to OTA's
- Confidence with all methods of reservations especially Opera
- A clear understanding of hotel operations, policies and procedures
- A passion for the hotel industry and local events and attractions
- Capability to act as liaison between various departments and customers
- Ability to relocate or commute to Nagambie region
In return for your dedication and skills you will be rewarded by great career opportunity and be part of a successful and growing company.