One of Queensland's iconic Hotels located on the Northside of Brisbane is seeking their next face of their business, a strong Restaurant Manger. This award winning venue features a 150 seater restaurant, lounge bar and terrace, sports bar and premier function centre offering 5 star quality food, friendly service, and a strong local following.
A rare and exciting role has become available to lead the team in the Restaurant and it needs an experienced a la carte Restaurant Manager to maintain their already high standards.
The position of Restaurant Manager is crucial for this restaurant. As a key leader in this business, your role will be to train, nurture and develop the staff to replicate your own 5 star standards whilst being fully across the overall performance of the restaurant.
- Recent management experience similar to this role in an a la carte restaurant
- Proven knowledge & passion in the Food & Wine industry
- Ability to lead & manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- An understanding of financial acumen including budget analysis, wage & cost control, forecasting, rostering and purchasing
- Consistent with your attention to detail as well as exceptional personal presentation
- Great written & oral communication skills - confidant in training new & inexperienced staff
- The want to treat this business as your own, become the face of this restaurant
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary which will be negotiable for the right candidate
- A strong management around you, offering strong support
- A venue to be proud of, having recently undergone a $2 million refurbishment
- Work across a multi operational venue, improve your skills
- Free on-site and undercover parking
- Meals whilst on shift and discounts at the venue
- Immediate start on offer for the right candidate!
This integral role of the business needs a Manager now, apply now to be considered or call Pia Manwaring for a confidential discussion to hear more.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Pia Manwaring on 07 3010 9522, quoting Ref No. 142079 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.