Take your career to the next level as Restaurant Manager in this exquisite restaurant overlooking the water. Offering a relaxed yet refined style, this established venue is known for being the best, and serves only the finest for lunch and dinner six days, as well as offering exclusive functions and private dining.
Reporting directly to the Owner, this role will see you take charge of daily operation of the dining room, motivating and inspiring staff, and keeping a keen eye on customer service as you build rapport with the venue's loyal clientele. You will also be responsible for the effective execution of purchasing, stock take, and maintaining strict targets for cost of goods and labour.
To be a great candidate for this role you should demonstrate:
- Experience working in similar Management Positions (Ideally Hatted)
- Strong operational and financial management skills
- Highly motivated and engaging attitude
- Excellent personal presentation
- Availability to work evening and weekend shifts
This is an excellent opportunity to build a name for yourself in the industry in this established and well loved venue