Our client is a home-grown Australian success story that continues to successfully grow year by year with constant ambitious growth plans.
They are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join their supportive, like minded, talented and career driven peers who pride themselves on sharing knowledge and ideas so you really do feel like a part of the family.
This company pride themselves on utilising some of the best produce Australia has to offer sourced as locally as possible and supporting communities in health and education.
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be fully accountable for the store including recruitment, managing performance, financial forecasting, revenue, COGs and maintaining brand standards that Australians have come to expect when they visit.
We invite you to apply for this role if you possess the following:
- Minimum 3 Years experience being held solely responsible for all aspects of a hospitality business
- Financially savvy with the knowledge to read P&L’s effectively and explain
- Have an active interest in community projects and charity work
- Ability to use and analyse business information to develop opportunities to maximise revenue and execute informed business decisions
- Be able to motivate, inspire & energise Restaurant teams to embrace the brand and values
- Flexibility to work a hospitality roster which includes weekends and public holidays
Apply Now and enjoy the benefits of working for a company that has room to grow and develop!