About The Company
This major international retailer operates under a number of brands ranging from high end fashion to stationary. They are heavily situated in tourist area's and operate with extended retail hours to accommodate this. They have strong internal promotion opportunities both in Australia and in over 30 countries world wide.
About The Role
As the Retail Manager you will be responsible for the success of 2 large retail stores stocking a mixture of cosmetics, liquor, accessories and travel. You will need to have strong commercial awareness on how to create a customer-centric in store culture, driving this from your own in store behaviors. It will be your responsibility to ensure all stores fall in line with targets for wages, shrinkage and other store expenses and will regularly review the stores P&L. As this business trades extended hours you will need flexibility with your availability.
Skills & Experience
- Retail Management
- Management of teams 20+
- Culturally aware - interact with tour groups from around the world
- Profit & Loss accountability
- Action planning on sales & KPI's
- Sales focused and customer-centric approach
- Handle HR requirements such as recruitment, disciplinary action and performance management
- Hands on leadership style - we require 80% of your time to be on the shop floor
Benefits & Rewards
- Internationally popular brands
- Above market salary - $65K + Super
- Interact from people from around the world
- Potential to increase your earnings with bonuses & incentives
- International company with lots of career opportunities
Are you a strong retail manager looking for your an opportunity to work with the best brands around? Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kasey McKinnon on 07 3010 9295, quoting Ref No. 145167 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.