We are a leading provider of Retirement Living in Australia and we take pride in offering a wide variety of living, service and lifestyle options to suit a diverse range of needs and requirements. Our villages are family-friendly, supportive and secure and we understand that our Residents need choices – choices that we can provide.
We are now looking for a Village Manager to take responsibility for our resident’s welfare and village upkeep and continue to work to a culture of continuous improvement
You will posses superior problem solving and negotiation skills and have the capacity to manage multiple deadlines. You will also have outstanding communication skills, an energetic personality and a keen attention to detail. Your warmth and empathy with our residents is critical.
You will have a minimum of five years experience in business administration, sales and marketing, or in residential care management. In addition, your experience in development and financial management is highly desirable.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Qualification in Aged Care, Health, Administration, Hospitality or Business
- Superior English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and develop staff
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders including Managers, Resident committees, Allied health agencies, My Aged Care/ACAT Assessment teams, regional funding authorities and referral agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate services
- Budgeting and financial management skills
- Proficient in clinical systems
- Ability to demonstrate effective HR Management and rostering skills
- High level of computer literacy
- A valid Police check no older than 6 months from date of issue;
- A current First Aid Certificate with current CPR
Applications from AHPRA Registered RN/EN are welcomed
Frontline Health is a trusted advisor and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia. We recognise that our role is to work closely with our clients and candidates to help secure outstanding talent with the appropriate skill set and fit.
Front of Mind, Frontline Health - specialist recruiters to the healthcare industry
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Connie Fitzpatrick on +61 2 8249 4019 or +61408 11 000 2, quoting Ref No. 146274. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.